We will be supplying a big batch of ... on Friday night.
- Coleman stove- We'll bring ours, with plenty of gas.
- Griddle- I'll be setting up a big cast iron griddle, heated with coals from the fire, or charcoal.
- Weber charcoal grill- There will be at least two there.
- Schwenker- I'm not making this up.
What to bring
- Water - there is none on site, though there is a brook flowing through the property about a 700' walk south of the field.
- Meals - if you don't t feel comfortable sharing in the age of COVID, no problem, just bring you own provisions. Or feel free if you want to bring food to share.
- Maple Corner Store - Open Friday till 7pm, Saturday 9am to 7pm, and Sunday: 9am to 5pm. Two miles north on County Road from the intersection with Wheeler Road. Cute general store with most everything you need.
- Adamant Co-op - One of the oldest Co-ops in the country, since 1935! They are closed for in-store purchases, but are doing curbside pickup, including local fruits and vegetables. Friday till 5pm, and Saturday 10am-2pm. Call (802) 223-5760.
- Morse Farm - You'll pass it on County Road on your way to Calais, 2.5 miles from Montpelier. They have some general provisions there, lots of maple syrup, and really good maple creemees. Every day 10am - 6pm.